Saturday, March 24, 2007

In the making



So I've been told to use insulating foam to fill the spaces of the chickenwire giving the tree more mass. It expands quite a bit. I did a test on a small piece of wood and attatched glass to it. I was happy to discover glass sticks to it really well. I didn't take gravity into account however. When I started using it on the structure, some of it started sliding down and slopping on the floor. why!! why I screamed in dispare lol no I didn't do that. It's pretty messy working with the foam. I think I may have to wait until it dries half way to add the glass. I started doing that a little last night and I think it doesn't look very good right now. I may have to adhere glass to glass to fill up the space because right now it just looks like glass on foam. This is what it looks like so far.

No comments: